Thursday, October 31, 2013

October 31 ~ The Best is Yet to Come

Ha! I made it to the end of the 31 Day Blog Challenge again! And I actually blogged 32 times because I had one day early this month that I ended up blogging twice in one day, due to some commitments I’d made. Whew!
 
 
I bet my Facebook friends and family are saying “Thank goodness! Maybe she’ll shut up for a while!” Maybe they already muted me. :(   As of today, however, my fan page on Facebook has 98 likes, many of which were from this last month. I’m sure the 31 Day Blogging didn’t hurt that effort. It is nice to be liked, I’m not gonna lie. Thanks to all you “Like Button clickers” out there.
 
 
Yes, the good news is, I AM going to go quiet for a while. 1) Because daily blogging is very hard to sustain, and B) tomorrow is the start of NaNoReWriMo time for me.  But don’t think you’ve heard the last of me! There are a few things on the horizon in the coming months.
 
I will continue to feature visiting authors from UncommonYA and Month9Books on my blog, so you’ll see some of those.  I have some book signings coming up in November, so you’ll be hearing about those.
 
 
The third book in the Storyteller series is about to be published. The cover and the book trailer in development as I type, so there will be some fun with that soon.  Maybe I’ll do a little giveaway to kick off the book on publication day, so stay tuned for that. I don’t have a release date set yet, but I’ll let you know when it gets close. 
 

 
If any of my blogger buddies out there would like to help promote the book on your blog, drop me a line. I’m always willing to trade guest blogs, etc. I know you’re probably all going to be wrapped up in NaNoWriMo this coming month too, but let me know if you want to help. I’ve been so blessed by the kindness of “strangers” in the last few months while promoting Hush Puppy. Of course, none of them are strangers any more. J
 
 
 
So I won’t be completely MIA from the blog. Congratulations to all my 31 Day Blog Challenge buddies. It’s fun, but it’s a ton of work. It’s nice to be able to say “I did that!” and I’m probably not doing it again anytime soon. Hahaha!! J  See you soon ~ keep in touch ~ peace~

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,
    Congratulations on another successful Challenge. Yes, blogging every day is a lot of work, but doing so, even for a single month, stretches our writing muscles in a way that little else can. Most people discover they have more to write about than they thought.

    The next Challenge isn't until March... maybe you'll be ready to jump back on the horse then! LOL.
    Lesa

    ReplyDelete