Sunday, September 6, 2015

Storyteller: The Complete Trilogy now available in Print



At long last, the Storyteller Trilogy comes to print! My very first e-books have been brought together in one hefty paperback volume with a beautiful new cover.


If you've ever wanted to hold Storyteller in your hand, now's your chance. And if you've never read Storyteller, you're in for a treat!

The Storyteller Series tells the story of a young fairy hidden in the human world who has to save her home world- The True World- from forces that threaten to destroy everything. It's an epic middle-grade tale to appeals to all readers that's been compared to The Chronicles of Narnia and Fablehaven.

~Praise for Storyteller~

This story blew me away. As a middle grade story, it's a success with plenty of social strife and a little innocent romance. But what really gets me is the world building, the fantasy and the adventure. Plus, there is an element of danger that soon builds into quite a gripping story, nothing at all what I expected in the early chapters. The writing is smooth and easy to read without being simplistic. The plot development is solid, and I really enjoy the unique way Lily learns about her mother.

The character development is also noteworthy. Each person, friend or foe, is unique and believable. The good guys aren't perfect and the bad guys are scary, but not invincible.

Overall I loved this story because it's exciting and reminds me of The Neverending Story. It's one I know I'll read again and again. I recommend this to young and old, anyone who loves fantasy and modern fairy tales. ~ Goodreads reviewer


Find it now on Amazon!
Or if you prefer e-books, the entire series can be found on
Smashwords.

Follow me on Goodreads for updates on all my books. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment